For those interested in the the full text of the propose legislative measure, click through the pic for the link.
Anybody, correct me if I am wrong but I think the legislature has yet to formalize and pass a Magna Carta of Students’ Rights. And the proposed versions of the Magna Carta in both the House and the Senate have been turning yellow in the shelves.
While the representatives have yet to pass a law which will define students’ rights and reinforce their involvement in their schools, colleges, universities and Philippine society, the law-makers now think that it is more important to pass a law on planking than one which will serve the interest of the students.
Do excuse the passion my dear followers, issues like these bring me back to college.
- saveandcancel likes this
- jhellbert likes this
- theandalusiandog likes this
- emeelowti likes this
- twothreeseven reblogged this from punkzappa
- skowbo likes this
- cheadela likes this
- ellobofilipino likes this
- herscript likes this
- poseidonology likes this
- itz-giological reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- punkzappa reblogged this from ellobofilipino and added:
- itz-giological likes this
- moniquecular likes this
- philosoffee likes this
- mokidoki likes this
- erynfirmalo likes this
- beben-eleben likes this
- nakererurish reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- nakererurish likes this
- uhitsjayvee reblogged this from ellobofilipino and added:
- uhitsjayvee likes this
- vakek-ang likes this
- rwsmrn likes this
- makotouchmybanana reblogged this from diana-hime and added:
- plopculture said:I swear, Congress houses the biggest trolls ever.
- heart-your-laugh-out reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- blacknightstillthereshining reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- diana-hime reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- heart-your-laugh-out likes this
- plopculture likes this
- ellobofilipino posted this