And oh, saw this just a few minutes ago from the Christian Science Monitor:
Mr. Camping had prophesied that at 6 p.m. Saturday (local time around the world) the “saved” would ascend to heaven and the rest of you – OK, the rest of us – would be wiped out by October in earthquakes, floods, and war.
But that fateful hour has come and gone in the Pacific islands, New Zealand, Australia, and on through east Asia, and it’s turned out to be “Apocalypse Not.” Either that or nobody in that part of the world was worthy of ascension.
I must say though, Mr. Camping gave the world something to poke fun about over this weekend. I wonder though when he’d make another admission of miscalculation and re-adjust the date of the rapture (again).
- heatheryi982 likes this
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- kimberlyhg89 likes this
- readygo258 likes this
- mysql5902 likes this
- joyce18 reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- aleaislove reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- abitbookish reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- thysz said:Na-disappoint ako actually. tsk tsk, on to the next prediction: GO MAYANS!
- thysz likes this
- bigbonedhuman reblogged this from ellobofilipino
- bigbonedhuman likes this
- roiserrano likes this
- ellobofilipino posted this